expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

New red band trailer for ‘Horrible Bosses’

I felt quite let down by BRIDESMAIDS after finally catching the movie on opening night last Wednesday. I think that it suffered from the fact that my expectation  had been beeb built up somewhat in the months leading up to the release. It’s a good movie, but not a great one. I am however equally looking forward to Seth Gordon’s HORRIBLE BOSSES, which opens in the UK on the 22nd July.
Today, MSN Movies exclusively posted a brand new red band trailer for the flick, which is very sweary indeed. It also features a very provocative image of Jennifer Aniston, one which I have taken the liberty of grabbing and posting above.
You are very welcome.
The film stars Aniston, Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis, Charlie Day, Kevin Spacey, Jamie Foxx and Colin Farrell.
Check out the new NSFW trailer here.

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...