expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thandie Newton forgot to act in disaster film 2012

2012-thandie-newton.jpg

Thandie Newton "forgot" to act in her new movie.

The '2012' actress - who plays the US president's daughter in the big-budget blockbuster - was mainly kept out of the action adventures in the disaster epic, but became overwhelmed during the frantic scenes she was involved in.

She said: "The only really big action scenes I was involved in were two water sequences - one where I'm in a corridor and this huge tidal wave comes bursting down towards us. It was amazing but I forgot to act because gallons of water were rushing down from floor to ceiling towards me.

"The director had to shout 'cut' and all the water went down. I don't even know where it drained to. Then 10 minutes later we did it again and the water comes rushing round the corner, blasting down the set."

Although she enjoyed working on the movie, the 37-year-old star admits it left her drained.

She added to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "On '2012' when I'd finished a scene I'd go back to my trailer and just collapse. There were huge sets, lots of cameras and it was kind of exhausting."

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...