expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sienna`s green hair - a home dye disaster!

 New York: British actress Sienna Miller, who lost a role in `The Constant Gardener`, fears her green hair may have cost her the part opposite Ralph Fiennes.

The blonde actress reveals she had a home dye disaster the night before the audition for the film and she insists she could not have looked worse, reports a news website.

"I`ve tried to dye it (hair) dark before and it went horribly wrong. I thought I`d be all organic and hippie and I used henna instead of normal hair colour, which if you have blonde hair, goes green... proper pond green. I had an audition the next day for `The Constant Gardener`, which I didn`t get," she said.

Rachel Weisz eventually landed the role Miller auditioned for and won an Oscar.

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...