expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

ebuzz Video Wonders Of The Web: We Don’t Speak No Cantina

So, I am all set, bags packed and ready to go out of the door to leave for the sunny climbs of Greece when I thought that I would just sit down and update the iPod. So, while waiting for the tunes to transfer from my iTunes list to my iPod, I thought that I’d browse a few of the mashup blogs, which are always good to look at. While I was looking I stumbled across this superb piece of music mashing and video editing.
Combining the famous Cantina theme from STAR WARS and the recent dance hit We Don’t Speak No Americano by Yolanda Be Cool, We Don’t Speak No Cantina fuses those two tracks and some tampered with dialogue from the famous movie. The result? Mash-up genius.

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...